Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All things new.....





Well a few new things have happened since I blogged last. We found out we were going to be Aunt and Uncle to a little baby GIRL! Whoo hoo! That will be the first girl in our family since I was born 23 years ago. CRAZY! Ever since I found out that Tim and Kelly were expecting, I just had something telling me it was going to be a girl so I picked up Crocheting and started whipin' out some girly things. Here are a few






















Things are also going well for Darren's business. He designed & launched his new website http://www.2ndstoryproductions.com/ and is really excited about the opportunities it will bring. He's also started doing some office hours during the week at Hickory Grove North http://www.discoveryhickorygrove.org/ among being one of their staffed musicians.


Darren will be leading worship at the Charlotte Motor Speedway this weekend at the Church's camp ground. He will also be doing it next Sunday for all the Nascar Campers. This is done through the Victory Racing Ministry we have at Hickory Grove.


I just wanted to catch everyone up a bit. Hope you are all doing well. XOXO




0 comments: