Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quick post b/c I know it's been a while....

Things have been pretty busy and I've been meaning to post pictures but our new camera (we bought on our honeymoon) is sitting on the dining room table needing to be shipped to the manufacturer for repairs.
Anyways, Last weekend we made our way to Greenville to visit my parents for Father's Day. We got there at about 2 on Friday and ran some errands and watched some of Alan's ball game. We went back to mom and dads and watched and movie then in the morning went to one of mine and Darren's favorite places to eat breakfast, Yoders.
We left that afternoon around 3 after having coffee with some friends of mine from college and headed back to Concord.
We went out to the church property for a bit to support the teens with the concert they had going on to benefit their Camp coming up at the end of July.
On Sunday we ate lunch with Darren's parents and stayed there for a bit. I managed to get about a 30 minute nap before headed out to the Gathering where Darren lead worship that night and I sang. We got home a little after 10pm so it was definitely a busy weekend.
We had our friend Chris come over last night and we all grilled out and went to the pool. I made the boys sit and watch the Bachelorette and then Chris left and we went to bed. I think we are going to try to take it easy tonight...

0 comments: